Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 19 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
- Visibility13 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. North wind around 11 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12. North wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larue County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE