Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-12°C (11°F)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
8 Miles WSW Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. South southeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. West southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. West southwest wind 18 to 23 km/h increasing to 29 to 34 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 32 to 39 km/h, with gusts as high as 60 km/h. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 1. North northwest wind 32 to 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE