Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (40°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961 Lon: -122.36558 Elev: 10ft.
San Bruno CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. West wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 37 to 40 km/h, with gusts as high as 60 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. North wind 18 to 23 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 14. North northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE