Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint10°C (50°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961°N Lon: 122.36558°W Elev: 10ft.
San Bruno CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. West wind around 16 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 8 to 16 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE