Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 15. North wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. West wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE