Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility8 km
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
3 Miles SE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 2. Northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 centimeters possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around -7. North wind 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 1. East northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 8. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE