Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.78 in
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility4.83 km
- Wind Chill-21°C (-5°F)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
3 Miles SE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy and cold, with a high near -13. Wind chill values as low as -25. West wind 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 centimeters possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -13. Wind chill values as low as -30. West wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -19. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near -4. South southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 1.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE