Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint-26°C (-15°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-30°C (-22°F)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
15 Miles NE Escalante UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around -20. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near -6. Wind chill values as low as -20. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -18. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -4. Wind chill values as low as -23. West wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around -18. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near -2.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE