Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-4°C (24°F)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
15 Miles NE Escalante UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Southeast wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming north northwest 22 to 27 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North northwest wind 14 to 24 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 12. South southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around -2. East wind around 14 km/h becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 15. North northwest wind around 14 km/h becoming south in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE