Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity49% Wind SpeedSW 22 km/h Barometer30.16 in (1021.9 mb) Dewpoint-9°C (16°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-5°C (23°F)
Current conditions at
Lexington, Blue Grass Airport (KLEX)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 981ft.
Lexington KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 0. West wind around 14 km/h. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -7. West wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 3. East wind 3 to 8 km/h. Friday Night A slight chance of freezing rain after 1am, mixing with rain after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. East wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. South wind 11 to 16 km/h. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 15. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 3.