Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (33°F)
Current conditions at
Frankfort, Capital City Airport (KFFT)
Lat: 38.18°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 804ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Low around 8. South wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 8. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE