Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (34°F)
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Southeast wind around 15 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west southwest 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of around a centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. North northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming northeast 5 to 10 km/h in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Gunnison and Uncompahgre River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE