Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 km/h
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility11 km
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51 Lon: -77.3 Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 1. North wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around -7. West wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 1. West wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 km/h in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 6. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 2. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE