Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill3°C (37°F)
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51°N Lon: 77.3°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. East wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. West wind around 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. West wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. South wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE