Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 22 G 39 km/h
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.6 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (33°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. Southwest wind 18 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 5 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Breezy, with an east wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north 25 to 35 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 48 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 6. Breezy, with a north wind 27 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 48 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE