Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 km/h
- Barometer30.09 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility10 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of flurries and freezing drizzle before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around -7. West wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near -2. Northwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 1. Southwest wind 10 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around -8. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 0.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -2.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE