Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836 Lon: -120.933622 Elev: 905ft.
El Dorado Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 8. Calm wind.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around -2. Calm wind.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 7. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 0. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Friday Rain, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 4pm. High near 4. South southeast wind 13 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 0. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 5. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE