Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint9°C (48°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. East wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 8. East southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 15. South southeast wind 10 to 16 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North northwest wind 10 to 18 km/h becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18. East northeast wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE