Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 km/h
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
Lee's Summit MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of flurries before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. North wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. North northeast wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13. South southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE