Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.28 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°C (8°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-17°C (1°F)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96 Lon: -94.37 Elev: 1004ft.
Lee's Summit MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near -6. Northwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Northwest wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming southwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 0. Wind chill values between -8 and -18. West southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. South southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. West wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north 16 to 21 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 1.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Friday A chance of rain or freezing rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE