Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 24 G 33 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 14. Southwest wind around 21 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 20. Southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. South wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then rain and snow likely between 1am and 4am, then snow likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE