Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity62% Wind SpeedE 11 km/h Barometer30.55 in (1036.3 mb) Dewpoint-15°C (5°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-14°C (6°F)
Current conditions at
Lee's Summit, Lee's Summit Municipal Airport (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
Independence MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. East southeast wind around 10 km/h. Saturday Periods of snow, mainly after 11am. High near -2. South southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible. Saturday Night Periods of snow. Low around -3. South southeast wind 8 to 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 centimeters possible. Sunday Snow. High near 1. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 centimeters possible. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. North northwest wind around 11 km/h becoming northeast after midnight. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 11. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -4. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 1. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Friday Sunny, with a high near 8.