Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 24 G 39 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-4°C (24°F)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. North northwest wind 21 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE