Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 30 G 41 km/h
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (37°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Southwest wind around 26 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 1pm, then rain and snow likely between 1pm and 2pm, then a chance of snow after 2pm. High near 5. North wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE