Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 20 G 31 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1007.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (11°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.295°N Lon: 114.84528°W Elev: 6257ft.
4 Miles SW Ely NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 37 to 47 km/h decreasing to 27 to 37 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. North northeast wind 23 to 28 km/h increasing to 29 to 34 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 42 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6. North northeast wind 27 to 34 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9. Northeast wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around -5. East northeast wind 10 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE