Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 km/h
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 531ft.
Harpers Ferry WV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 14. Southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow between 11pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Windy, with a northwest wind 39 to 45 km/h, with gusts as high as 70 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -1. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE