Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 33 km/h
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 531ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 14. Light and variable wind becoming south 9 to 14 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Windy, with a northwest wind 40 to 47 km/h, with gusts as high as 75 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 0. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE