Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
Dayton General Airport South Airport (KMGY)
Lat: 39.59°N Lon: 84.22°W Elev: 961ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 6. Southwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southwest wind 18 to 27 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 3am. Low around 2. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 11am, then a chance of rain between 11am and 1pm, then a chance of snow after 1pm. High near 5. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE