Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 km/h
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-8°C (18°F)
Current conditions at
Dayton General Airport South Airport (KMGY)
Lat: 39.59 Lon: -84.22 Elev: 961ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4. North wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. Northeast wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Snow before 4pm, then snow and sleet between 4pm and 5pm, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet after 5pm. High near -1. East wind 16 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Sunday Night Rain, freezing rain, and sleet before midnight, then a chance of rain. Low around -1. Southeast wind 14 to 18 km/h becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 0.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -6.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -6.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE