Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
Current conditions at
No Name Tunnel (8) (CO091)
Lat: 39.56152°N Lon: 107.3055°W Elev: 5765ft.
Glenwood Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around -8. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Calm wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 15 to 20 km/h in the morning.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Colorado River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE