Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 9 km/h
- Barometer29.67 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-17°C (1°F)
- Visibility0.80 km
- Wind Chill-21°C (-6°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near -9 by noon, then falling to around -14 during the remainder of the day. North wind 3 to 8 km/h. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -22. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near -7. Wind chill values as low as -26. West southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -16. West southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. West southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE