Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 13 km/h
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°C (18°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-9°C (15°F)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -6. North wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southwest wind 18 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. West southwest wind 10 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 2. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE