Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedS 13 km/h
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°C (7°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-18°C (-1°F)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near -4. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 23 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -11. West southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. South southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming west 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -16. Wind chill values as low as -23. Northwest wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7. Southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE