Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 22 km/h
- Barometer30.31 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (13°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-13°C (8°F)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 10. Southwest wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -4. South southeast wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15. Southwest wind around 14 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE