Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Kremmling/McElroy Field (K20V)
Lat: 40.05°N Lon: 106.36°W Elev: 7411ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 6. Light south wind becoming west southwest 9 to 14 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. West southwest wind 8 to 14 km/h, with gusts as high as 24 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 2. West wind 14 to 16 km/h becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 27 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -10. North wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 5. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Summit Counties Below 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE