Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedSW 9 km/h Barometer30.04 in Dewpoint-1°C (31°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
Brewster Field Airport (KHDE)
Lat: 40.45°N Lon: 99.33°W Elev: 2310ft.
Republican City NE 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northwest wind around 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 7. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.