Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 20 km/h
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
Grand Island, Central Nebraska Regional Airport (KGRI)
Lat: 40.98°N Lon: 98.32°W Elev: 1860ft.
Grand Island NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Southwest wind around 15 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming east 10 to 15 km/h in the evening.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8. Breezy. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE