Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
North Platte Regional Airport (KLBF)
Lat: 41.14°N Lon: 100.68°W Elev: 2779ft.
North Platte NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. North northwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Friday A slight chance of rain before 9am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 4. North wind 14 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 5 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE