Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint12°C (54°F)
- Visibility6 km
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 16. South southwest wind 14 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Tonight Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 9. South southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then showers likely between 8am and 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 12. Light west northwest wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North northeast wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Northeast wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE