Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 15. East wind around 10 km/h becoming northwest.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light north in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. North northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE