Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (36°F)
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028 Lon: -124.23667 Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. East wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. East wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. East southeast wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 7. South southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE