Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 41 G 56 km/h
- Barometer30.10 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (31°F)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around -16. Southwest wind around 25 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy, with a southwest wind 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 35 to 45 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 35 to 40 km/h becoming north 25 to 30 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Snow showers, mainly before noon. High near 1. Breezy, with a northeast wind 25 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. North northeast wind 15 to 25 km/h becoming north 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 7. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 8. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 8. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Carbon County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE