Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.95 in (1012.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (36°F)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. West wind around 20 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind around 25 km/h.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming north northwest 20 to 25 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow showers, mainly before noon. High near 3. Breezy, with a north wind 30 to 40 km/h, with gusts as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 10 to 20 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 10. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE