Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity40% Wind SpeedNW 20 km/h Barometer30.19 in (1026.8 mb) Dewpoint-16°C (4°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-11°C (13°F)
Current conditions at
Torrington Municipal Airport (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4206ft.
Guernsey WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. North northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming south after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. West northwest wind 20 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 10 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy, with a west wind 35 to 40 km/h decreasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 km/h. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. West northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming east after midnight. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near -2. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Friday Sunny, with a high near 15. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13.