Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedE 15 km/h
- Barometer29.99 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility6 km
- Wind Chill-21°C (-5°F)
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06 Lon: -104.15 Elev: 4203ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near -14. Wind chill values as low as -25. East southeast wind around 20 km/h.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around -18. Wind chill values as low as -25. East southeast wind 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near -13. Wind chill values as low as -25. Southwest wind around 15 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22. Wind chill values as low as -30. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -9. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE