Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedW 26 km/h Barometer29.82 in (1010.0 mb) Dewpoint11°C (51°F) Visibility11 km
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22°N Lon: 83.75°W Elev: 840ft.
Ann Arbor MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 24 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 47 km/h. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. West northwest wind 16 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 15. West northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Calm wind. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. South wind 5 to 13 km/h. Monday Night A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.