Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 km/h
- Barometer30.12 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Chadron Municipal Airport (KCDR)
Lat: 42.84°N Lon: 103.08°W Elev: 3318ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. South wind 20 to 25 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Breezy, with a west wind 30 to 35 km/h increasing to 35 to 40 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Breezy, with a west wind 25 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind around 25 km/h.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. West northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north northeast 20 to 25 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Sioux, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE