Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
A Few Clouds with Haze
- Wind SpeedS 11 km/h
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
- Visibility10 km
- Wind Chill-4°C (25°F)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 4. South wind 14 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -3. South southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. North wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Northwest wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0. West southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 4.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE