Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°C (17°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (20°F)
Current conditions at
Riverton, Riverton Regional Airport (KRIW)
Lat: 43.06194°N Lon: 108.44639°W Elev: 5525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -7. North northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 7. West southwest wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around -7. South wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 9. South southwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13. Southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. West southwest wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE