Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 18 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (21°F)
Current conditions at
Riverton, Riverton Regional Airport (KRIW)
Lat: 43.06194°N Lon: 108.44639°W Elev: 5525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 6. North wind 24 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -6. North wind 19 to 24 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 7. Light and variable wind becoming east 8 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around -5. South wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 11. South southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5. North northeast wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13. South southwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE