Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.35 in Dewpoint12°C (54°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
North Bend OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 14. Southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 5 to 8 km/h. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 13. Calm wind. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Areas of fog. Low around 10. South southwest wind 5 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible. Wednesday Rain. High near 11. South wind 14 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 2 and 3 cm possible. Wednesday Night Showers. Low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Christmas Day Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 10. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 9.