Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 9 G 26 km/h
- Barometer29.78 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-23°C (-9°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-23°C (-9°F)
Current conditions at
Custer County Airport (KCUT)
Lat: 43.73 Lon: -103.62 Elev: 5600ft.
Hot Springs SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near -8. Wind chill values between -17 and -22. Breezy, with a west wind 24 to 29 km/h increasing to 34 to 39 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -14. Wind chill values between -16 and -21. Breezy, with a west wind 27 to 32 km/h decreasing to 18 to 23 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 42 km/h.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near -4. Wind chill values between -12 and -22. West wind around 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -16. Northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -5. West wind 10 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 26 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. West wind 18 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Foot Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE