Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333 Lon: -116.63333 Elev: 2431ft.
3 Miles S Nampa ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around -14. Calm wind.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values between -9 and -19. South southwest wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Calm wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -2. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE