Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (11°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59°N Lon: 96.74°W Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near -3. West northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. West northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Monday Night Rain likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 2. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 centimeters.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE