Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 13 km/h
- Barometer30.15 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Wind Chill-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
Chamberlain Municipal Airport (K9V9)
Lat: 43.8°N Lon: 99.32°W Elev: 1739ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. South wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. West southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. West northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then rain, possibly mixed with snow between midnight and 3am, then snow after 3am. Low around 1. Northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 centimeters.
- Tuesday Snow likely before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 4 centimeters.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brule County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE