Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.04 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-25°C (-13°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Rapid City Regional Airport (KRAP)
Lat: 44.05 Lon: -103.07 Elev: 3160ft.
Rapid City SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near -8. Wind chill values between -21 and -31. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow between 8pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. Wind chill values between -16 and -21. Blustery, with a west wind 27 to 37 km/h decreasing to 14 to 24 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -4. Wind chill values between -9 and -19. West wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17. North wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -6. South wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. West wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rapid City, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE