Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
BRUSH CREEK (BRUO3)
Lat: 44.284278°N Lon: 122.849417°W Elev: 2130ft.
4 Miles ENE Sweet Home OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 5. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 11. West wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 13. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. East wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE