Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.38 in (1030.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-17°C (1°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-19°C (-2°F)
Current conditions at
Green Bay, Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB)
Lat: 44.48 Lon: -88.13 Elev: 699ft.
Green Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -19. West northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near -13. West wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -16. West wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near -6. Light and variable wind becoming east 11 to 16 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 4 centimeters.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around -10. East southeast wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -8.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -13.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE