Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 15 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
CW5709 Corvallis (C5709)
Lat: 44.55133°N Lon: 123.29117°W Elev: 239ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 13. West wind around 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then clearing during the afternoon, with a high near 14. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. East northeast wind 18 to 23 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE