Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint7°C (45°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill7°C (44°F)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
Baker City OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 4. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 7. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Northwest wind 21 to 26 km/h decreasing to 13 to 18 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 10. North northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. East northeast wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE