Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1032.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-19°C (-2°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722 Lon: -117.80917 Elev: 3373ft.
Baker City OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near -9. Wind chill values between -17 and -24. North northwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around -23. West northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near -6. Wind chill values between -17 and -27. Southeast wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around -17. South southeast wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -4. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE