Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint7°C (44°F) VisibilityNA Wind Chill6°C (42°F)
Current conditions at
I-5 @ Paradise Point (TPARA)
Lat: 45.8715°N Lon: 122.7099°W Elev: 49ft.
6 Miles S Woodland WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. East wind around 11 km/h. Tonight Patchy fog after 7pm. Otherwise, mostly clear during the early evening, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 3. East northeast wind around 10 km/h. Friday Areas of fog before 1pm. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 11. East northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h. Friday Night Areas of fog. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 2. Northeast wind around 8 km/h. Saturday Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. East wind 5 to 8 km/h. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 9. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 6. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 11. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 10. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 11.