Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
Current conditions at
I-5 @ Paradise Point (TPARA)
Lat: 45.8715 Lon: -122.7099 Elev: 49ft.
6 Miles S Woodland WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 1. East northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of flurries between 10pm and 4am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around -5. East wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1. East wind 24 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10. East wind 13 to 18 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near -3. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 5.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE