Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 16 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.251°N Lon: 114.122°W Elev: 3642ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 14. South wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around -1. Southwest wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers before noon, then rain and snow showers. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 6. Southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Low around -3. North northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around a centimeter possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Missoula/Bitterroot Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE