Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 12 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill6°C (43°F)
Current conditions at
Lewiston, Lewiston-Nez Perce County Airport (KLWS)
Lat: 46.37472°N Lon: 117.01444°W Elev: 1437ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind around 16 km/h. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 16. Southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Night Rain after 10pm. Low around 7. Southeast wind 11 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 15. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lewiston Area, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE